Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 4

Friday, January 22, 2010

What does it say about my own vernacular,

when my two-year-olds favorite new word is “now.”

Not just “now,” but “NOOOWW.”

“My hand . . . NOOOWW, mommy,” he says,

holding out his hand and pointing to my cell phone.


Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am stumped, trying to understand the appeal

of the top of the dining room table.

I guess my first problem is trying to apply logic to the issue.



Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanks to the genius button pushing of my two-year-old,

my cell phone is now reading my text messages out-loud to me.

My genius button pushing

has yet to figure out how to turn it off.


Monday, January 25, 2010

As I pull him down from the pantry shelves

he is scaling for the millionth time,

it confirms he got his risk genes from his daddy.


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I’ve decided that God knew

He needed to put two-year-olds in cute bodysuits

so we wouldn’t be too tempted to strangle them.


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There’s nothing like a two year old

having the ability to slam your ego to the ground.

“No, mommy, no . . . no sing.”


Thursday, January 28, 2010

I wonder what goes through his head

as he climbs into the pedestal sink and turns on the water.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me smile...as I read your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete