Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 5

Friday, January 29, 2010
Franticly, I reach for the calculator
and the assortment of papers stacked in front of me,
as I try to figure out how much money to give Uncle Sam.

Saturday, January 30, 2010
I look at the yard and my brown thumb feels overwhelmed.

Sunday, January 31, 2010
A new life. A new member of the family.
It is beautiful to watch.
And it is wonderful to know it’s not me starting over again.

Monday, February, 1, 2010
“Either way works for me.”
Does it mean you’re indecisive or easy-going?
I guess it would depend on your perspective.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
There is nothing better then a mentor
blowing clarity into your words of chaos.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
I am bursting at the seams with ideas and
cannot find enough time to write them all down.

Thursday, February 4, 2010
It’s a love/hate relationship,
as I trip over the endless trail
of buildin
g blocks through my house,
leading me to a structure my jaded mind
couldn’t have thought of.



No comments:

Post a Comment