Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 50

Friday, December 10, 2010
Rylan asks, “Daddy, I can’t remember, 
did we play the Lego video game yesterday? 
Because you said we can’t play it every day 
and I was just wondering if you remembered?”

Patrick smiles, knowing full well he knows, 
“No, Rylan, we did not play the video game yesterday.”

“Oh, that’s great Dad. Now we can play, 
because I know how much you like to play video games.”

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Caroling, caroling, caroling—Christmas caroling.

Sunday, December 12, 2010
A very happy birthday to the best sistah ever!

Monday, December 13, 2010
I can’t believe it, but the husband pulled out the big guns 
and actually said to our five year old, 
“Santa knows if you’ve been bad or good . . .”

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
I don't think I can possibly type another email today. Phew!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
I am fairly certain the gingerbread house 
the boys and I just made would be condemned.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My professionalism is being undermined 
by my youngest taking care of business in his diaper under my desk. 
A good reminder to not take life too seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment