Friday, December 31, 2010

Week 49

Friday, December 3, 2010
A wonderful, inspiring meeting with a 
Young Adult book buying genius!

Saturday, December 4, 2010
Three years ago today brought along my Captain Danger . . . 
Happy Birthday, Kincaid!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am computer-less until TUESDAY! 
Withdrawls and desperation has kicked in 
as I pulled out the husband's OLD, OLD PC laptop. 
O, mac, come back to me . . . please.

Monday, December 6, 2010
Is currently freaking out . . .

Tuesday, December 7, 2010
. . . is beyond freaking out.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
I just sent my hard drive across the country 
in hopes of recovering something. Anything.

Thursday, December 9, 2010
Getting ready for a night out with my 
favorite posse of moms sans kiddos! Whoo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment