Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 47

Friday, November 19, 2010
What does it mean that I’ve now put on 
two watches this morning and 
neither one is keeping pace with the minutes 
as you and I know them?  

Saturday, November 20, 2010
Hurry, hurry, pack the car so we can sit for seven hours. 
Sunriver here we come.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day one of our winter wonderland vacation and 
the boys are up at 5:45 AM!  

Monday, November 22, 2010
Sledding, sledding, sledding. We’re off to go sledding.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sheer delight as best described by a dog.
 
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Through the continuous flow of friends in our lives, 
to be able to find one that stays, forever, 
 is to truly be blessed. 

Thursday, November 25, 2010 
I am thankful for all of my family and friends, 
who continue to bless me each day 
with their presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment