Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 32

Friday, August 6, 2010
I just spent the morning with the wonderful, 
inspiring, Peggy King Anderson . . . ahhh.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The words are pouring out of me and 
I am typing as fast as I can.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

You forget how good fresh picked vegetables are 
until you pick some yourself.

Monday, August 9, 2010

My no fear boy preparing for the X Games . . . 
thanks to the creative Miss Hanna for catching it on video!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We are all planets and spaceships as 
Rylan has ventured into Star Wars.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It is serious business, watching four-year-olds 
gather to discuss their next bike race around the park.

Thursday, August 12, 2010 
Meetings. Meetings. Meetings. 
They just keep coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment