Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 31

Friday, July 30, 2010
I am continually blown-away that the 
depth of one person’s love 
is the root of another person’s hate.

Saturday, July 31, 2010
I’ve got nothing.

Sunday, August 1, 2010
I look at my two sons gazing back at me 
and am overwhelmed with all things 
warm and beautiful.

Monday, August 2, 2010

And so it begins, Rylan’s first foray into the world of youth sports . . . 
that’s if I can actually find the correct soccer field.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010
What is it about getting a hair cut that leaves you feeling 
refreshed to face the rest of the day?

Wednesday, August 4, 2010
You gotta love when you watch your children 
bounce the energy right out of themselves.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have the coolest family.

No comments:

Post a Comment