Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week 26

Friday, June 25, 2010
What does it mean that my 2.5-yr-old is 
crying over spilled beer? 
(Which, by the way, he broke open over MY chair!)

Saturday, June 26, 2010
Nothing says summer like swinging on grandma’s porch swing, 
watching the golfers go by.

Sunday, June 27, 2010
Watermelon + 4.5-yr-old + flu + white couch = 
damn, I don’t think that stain is coming out

Monday, June 28, 2010
I don’t know what’s worse, having the flu myself, 
or cleaning up after two boys with the flu.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Driving, driving, driving, we are, driving, driving driving.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Answer to Monday’s question: Having the flu myself.

Thursday, July 1, 2010 
Back to the grindstone, after a whirlwind trip to grandma's 
and a round of flu that worked it's way through me, 
and the youngest members of this house. 
How did the husband manage to come out unscathed?

No comments:

Post a Comment