Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 19

Friday, May 7, 2010
The beauty of the land, and the women, 
who share their lives so openly with me, 
overwhelms me with graciousness.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Really? Do we have to leave? 
Can’t we just sit here awhile longer?

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I cannot begin to put into words 
how lucky I feel to be blessed by 
two wonderful, delightful, and energetic boys. 

Monday May 10, 2010
Back to the grind. A girl could get used to time off.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Really? Would you let him out the door in his self-chosen outfit?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I am on a mission, 
determined to finish the front-yard 
edging project I started.

Thursday, May 13, 2010
The power of positive affirmation 
is the best incentive to keep honing your craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment