Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 14

Friday, April 2, 2010
Last minute flights
do not provide the best of options
as I head to the airport at five in the morning.


Saturday, April 3, 2010
Sun. Family. Beautiful wedding.
What more can be said, except, “Congratulations, Tim and Patricia!”



Sunday, April 4, 2010
I watch the adoration pass between their eyes
as we celebrate my brother and his new wife, Patricia.


Monday, April 5, 2010
It is Monday. Back to reality.
Did I mention it is Monday?


Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Work? What’s that?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010
I'm trying to get motivated to pack, load the car, and
strap the boys down for a quick overnight trip to Portland . . .
come on motivation, where are you?


Thursday, April 8, 2010
I watch my boys celebrate their cousin’s 5th birthday,
bouncing up and down, up and down,
up and down in the bouncy houses.
I smile, knowing their energy will be zapped soon!
A quiet ride home to Seattle for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment