Friday, March 19, 2010

Week 11

Friday, March 12, 2010
My accountant will be so pleased.
I actually got our tax info to her before April 14th.

Saturday, March 13, 2010
There’s nothing better then
sipping on Manhattan’s with friends.
Oh, and to be child-free for the night!

Sunday, March 14, 2010
Why is it that simple car repairs
always take multiple trips to the parts store
and ten times the original allotted time?

Monday, March 15, 2010
I am in a drug-induced state of fog
that two cups of coffee and a diet coke cannot shake.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Six-dozen brownies cooked – check.
Fifteen tomatoes diced – check.
Small two-year-old child – um, seems to be missing.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010
“I was the first baby and this is what I’ve been reduced to.
A dress-up toy.”


Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm planning and scheming a
new office make-over to boost my creativity.
Or maybe I’m just stalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment